Throughout the Ceredigion County there is a smattering of towns each with delectable new cuisines and cakes to try at a number of restaurants and cafes.
After a little bit of research we thought we would create a cafe guide to some of our 2014 summer favourites.
Whether you’re interested in revisiting an old favourite or excited to try something new, Ceredigion County has something on offer for you.
1. Bosun’s Locker, New Quay – back and relax while enjoying the traditional home cooked meals and delicious dessert’s Brian and his team have to offer.
2. Oriel Tir A Mor Gallery, Borth – Visit this lovely gallery café and fall in love with the atmosphere and their sweet cakes.
3. Casablanca, Aberystwyth – Walk in to this homely relaxed atmosphere specialising in traditional Mediterranean cuisine.
4. Mustard Seed, Lampeter – Take a seat in this old style tearoom and enjoy homemade cakes and a light meal.
5. Matt’s Deli, Aberystwyth – In a cosy deli next to the local butcher you can indulge in a high quality breakfast and purchase interesting cheeses.
6. Castle Green, Lampeter – Step into the Pub or the Restaurant and dig into theroast meats that everyone is raving about.
7. Agnelli’s espresso bar and deli, Aberystwyth – This delightful Italian deli imitates the warmth of Nonna’s kitchen and produces exquisite authentic meals.
8. Friends Coffee Shop, Aberaeron – A quiet little coffee place for you to drink a hot beverage and sample the all day menu.
9. The Druid Inn, Aberystwyth – Take a trip to the friendliest pub in town and enjoy a meal while you soak up the atmosphere.
10. Jamieson’s Steakhouse, Aberporth – Venture out for a steak dinner and you will dine on locally sourced produce cooked to your liking.
Take advantage of the warm summer weather and dine outside at The Cellar in Aberaeron and taste the delights on their extensive menu.